Retirement is a big change. Are you prepared? We can be your guide.
WHAT IS RETIRING WELL?
- Our mission is to provide the resources and community that empower our clients to prepare for and thrive in their retirement years.
- The pre- and post-retirement years phase contain a highly concentrated number of major life transitions that often have a significant impact on personal and financial decisions.
- We'll help answer the question, "How do we make sure not to outlive our savings, and at the same time, not under-spend our experiences?"
FROM THE BLOG
THE ELEMENTS OF RETIREMENT SELF-ASSESSMENTNo matter how successful you have been, there are always areas that could use some improvement. Think about your health, work, money, and relationships. We have identified 10 elements of life in retirement to consider. Where are you currently thriving, and where are you merely surviving? What parts of your life have you ignored in order to focus your attention elsewhere? What areas could you use your wealth to help improve?
GET MY COPY
RETIRING WELL TOPICS
Click here to see how we can help guide you through the numerous life transitions and decisions you will face before and during your retirement years.Read More
Access our curated collection of articles, podcasts, videos, and white papers to help equip you for the journey of retirement.
Learn about opportunities to connect with others through educational and social events hosted by Brightworth.Read More
Every quarter we feature a new book with helpful insights for living well in retirement.Read More
THE RETIRING WELL CONNECTIONThe Retiring Well Connection is your access to curated content to help you prepare for and thrive in retirement. Sign up here to get the newsletter in your inbox.
Have questions? Want to learn more about our team?
CHARLIE JORDAN, CPA, CFP®, CEFT®
Practice Area Leader, Retiring Well | Lead Advisor
Charlie's passion for integrating retirement, estate, and charitable giving strategies provides his clients with enhanced clarity and purpose for their wealth.
CHASE MOUCHET, CFP®, CIMA®
Chase brings thoughtful listening and planning skills and a devotion to maximizing the impact of wealth for our clients.
3 STEPS TO RETIRING WELL
- Schedule a 30-minute conversation.
- Have a listening session.
- Develop a custom plan.