Brightworth is a nationally recognized, fee-only wealth management firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC. The wealth advisors at Brightworth have deep expertise across the financial disciplines, allowing us to provide ongoing, comprehensive financial advice to families across the country.
McGill Advisors, a division of Brightworth, is a fast-growing, Charlotte-based team assisting dental professionals to implement successful investment planning strategies and to navigate the complex investment decisions required to achieve financial independence.
This position is in our Charlotte office.
The Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for processing new sales leads, includes maintaining the firm’s database of prospective clients, communicating appropriately with leads and prospects (via email and/or telephone), setting appointments with the appropriate advisor, and following up on all leads. The Sales Enablement Manager will report directly Brightworth's Director of Marketing. Duties also include compiling reports for use in staff and partner meetings, conducting client surveys, and managing and supporting marketing and transactional emails.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Marketing preferred
- Two years’ experience in a marketing or sales support role
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management, such as Microsoft CRM or Salesforce
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Curiosity and a desire to continue learning and developing
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through, organization and communication skills
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to work individually as well as within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with minimal direction
- Outstanding quantitative analytical skills
- Experience working in a sales environment
- Outgoing, friendly attitude
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.