Do you enjoy being part of a team that helps clients with their accounts and other administrative financial matters?
Are you looking for a fast-paced, professional work environment that challenges you to learn and grow in your position?
Brightworth is continuing to build our team and is currently in search of an experienced Client Service Specialist.
Brightworth is a nationally recognized, fee-only wealth management firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC. The wealth advisors at Brightworth have deep expertise across the financial disciplines, allowing us to provide ongoing, comprehensive financial advice to families across the country.
This position is in our Buckhead office which is located at 3344 Peachtree Road.
Description of the Position
Client Service Specialists work closely with Relationship Managers to service our clients. They will have a vast knowledge of process and procedure. Responsibilities will include:
- Opening and Closing Accounts – including preparing contracts, Investment Policy Statements, account paperwork, transfer forms, etc.
- Account Transactions – Distributions, charitable gifting, change of beneficiary, account transfers, etc.
Qualifications for this Position
- Ability to handle large amounts of paperwork
- A high level of multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys problem solving and researching account-related issues
- 2+ years previous investment advisor or brokerage sales assistant experience preferred
For additional information about our firm, please visit our website at www.brightworth.com.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.