Building your wealth at Truist
WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS?
Do you know the answers to these important questions?
- What can you do now with your compensation and benefits plans at Truist to ensure you will be able to meet your financial goals, such as:
- living comfortably in retirement
- sending your children to college
- paying off your mortgage
- buying a vacation home
- building a reserve fund so you can weather the twists and turns of life
- How should you invest your 401(k) plan and other investments today to build wealth?
- How much of your overall investments should be in company stock?
- How does your Pension Plan fit into your retirement nest egg?
- If you are eligible for Truist’s Non-Qualified Defined Contribution Plan, should you take advantage of that opportunity?
- Are you taking full advantage of tax savings strategies available to you?