If you’re approaching retirement, you’re looking ahead to a stage of life that’s immensely rewarding, but also full of questions. You’re probably concerned with the longevity of your savings and investments. Most of all, how do your options and decisions affect the lifestyle you want in retirement?
As a partner in making the transition to - and enjoying - retirement, your Brightworth advisor will first work with you to understand and organize your finances and fully understand your unique situation. Together, we can establish goals, and a strategic plan to reach those goals, while monitoring and reporting on your financial metrics.
- Retirement planning
- Investment management
- Cash flow and income tax planning
- Business transition planning
- Risk management
Wealth Management Fees
The annual wealth management fee is based upon the value of your investment portfolios:
- .30% annually for amounts greater than $10,000,000
- .50% annually for amounts greater than $5,000,000 up to $10,000,000
- .75% annually for amounts greater than $ 2,500,000 up to $5,000,000
- 1.00% annually for the first $2,500,000
Our wealth counsel service consists of two components based upon our core belief that expert integration is the key to financial success.
- Comprehensive Wealth Planning - Development of highly customized strategies to achieve your short and long-term goals, with on-going monitoring and advice. This covers the major aspects of your financial situation including cash flow, income taxes, risk management, estate planning, philanthropy, education and retirement analyses. Many, but not all, complex situations require an additional up-front planning fee, which will be discussed as part of our initial engagement conversation.
- Global Investment Solution - Portfolios of carefully selected investments designed to provide consistent, superior performance over time. Includes ongoing manager selection, rebalancing and performance reporting.