Emails. Meetings. Deadlines. Business travel. Family time. The weekend. With all you have going on, monitoring and making adjustments to your financial life isn’t easy. Yet your personal finances are the means to reach many of your life’s goals, whether paying for your children’s college, retiring and moving to the beach, or making a sizable contribution to your favorite charity. Achieving these goals is like putting together a puzzle; each piece must fit together in order to complete the whole picture.
At Brightworth, we've seen executives retiring with millions and others with their backs against the wall because they can't afford to retire. If you don't know whether the pieces of your financial puzzle fit together, we can help you address some important questions.
- What can I do now with my compensation and benefits plans to ensure that I can live comfortably in retirement?
- When is the best time to exercise my stock options?
- How do I reduce the amount of taxes I'm paying?
- What's the best way to save and pay for my kids' education?
By reviewing options, enhancing strategies, and minimizing your tax burden, Brightworth will help you develop a custom plan to help you achieve your goals and monitor your progress along the way.
Your personal CFO
We can work with your other advisors as needed to help you reach your life and financial goals.
Integration for Success
By giving you clarity into your entire financial life, and integrating all these elements, we help you to focus on what matters most.
Among our clients are executives and professionals of these companies:
The Changing Financial Landscape
The gold watch and the pension are no longer a given in the 21st century. Brightworth’s Lisa Brown was interviewed by Financial Advisor at their recent Invest in Women conference, and here shares her thoughts on how today’s professionals and executives should approach retirement.
Brightworth's own Lisa Brown is the host of Taking Stock With Lisa Brown and she has the financial insights you need to navigate life's toughest decisions.
Wealth Management Fees
The annual wealth management fee is based upon the value of your investment portfolios:
- .30% annually for amounts greater than $10,000,000
- .50% annually for amounts greater than $5,000,000 up to $10,000,000
- .75% annually for amounts greater than $ 2,500,000 up to $5,000,000
- 1.00% annually for the first $2,500,000
Our wealth counsel service consists of two components based upon our core belief that expert integration is the key to financial success.
- Comprehensive Wealth Planning - Development of highly customized strategies to achieve your short and long-term goals, with on-going monitoring and advice. This covers the major aspects of your financial situation including cash flow, income taxes, risk management, estate planning, philanthropy, education and retirement analyses. Many, but not all, complex situations require an additional up-front planning fee, which will be discussed as part of our initial engagement conversation.
- Global Investment Solution - Portfolios of carefully selected investments designed to provide consistent, superior performance over time. Includes ongoing manager selection, rebalancing and performance reporting.