When you’re retired, enjoying a “second career” or engaging in community or philanthropic work, it can be the richest, most rewarding time of your life. And with grown kids (and in many cases grandkids) there has probably never been better time to help your family with both time and financial resources.
Even so, you know you want to make the most of what you’re earned over your lifetime, and ensure that your legacy benefits future generations. How do you make wise choices about tax and estate planning, family gifting, and philanthropy?
Your Brightworth advisor can help you assess your resources, prioritize your goals, and then create a tax efficient strategy. Working with your other advisors, including your CPA and estate attorney, we can build a plan to help ensure your financial legacy benefits the individuals and causes most important to you.
- Estate planning
- Investment management
- Cash flow and income tax planning
- Risk management
Wealth Management Fees
The annual wealth management fee is based upon the value of your investment portfolios:
- .30% annually for amounts greater than $10,000,000
- .50% annually for amounts greater than $5,000,000 up to $10,000,000
- .75% annually for amounts greater than $ 2,500,000 up to $5,000,000
- 1.00% annually for the first $2,500,000
Our wealth counsel service consists of two components based upon our core belief that expert integration is the key to financial success.
- Comprehensive Wealth Planning - Development of highly customized strategies to achieve your short and long-term goals, with on-going monitoring and advice. This covers the major aspects of your financial situation including cash flow, income taxes, risk management, estate planning, philanthropy, education and retirement analyses. Many, but not all, complex situations require an additional up-front planning fee, which will be discussed as part of our initial engagement conversation.
- Global Investment Solution - Portfolios of carefully selected investments designed to provide consistent, superior performance over time. Includes ongoing manager selection, rebalancing and performance reporting.