LEGAL / DOCUMENTATION
TERMS & PRIVACY
Brightworth is an SEC-registered investment advisor and wealth management firm with offices located in Atlanta, Georgia, and Charlotte, North Carolina. This website is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute a complete description of our investment advisory services. This website is in no way a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services. Advice may only be rendered after delivery of our firm's Form ADV Part 2, the execution of an investment advisory and/or financial planning contract, and the initial payment of the planning fee (if applicable) by the client to the advisor. Brightworth will provide a copy of our ADV Part 2 to clients and prospective clients upon request.
The information provided on this website is believed to be factual and reliable. There are no warranties express or implied as to the accuracy, completeness, or results obtained from any information posted on this or any "linked" website. Neither Brightworth nor our information providers shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies, regardless of cause, or the lack of timeliness, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user.
Nothing on this website should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are an indication of future performance. Brightworth does not provide legal advice or prepare accounting or legal documents.
Brightworth has worked with clients who are either current or former employees of the companies, and/or their predecessors, listed under Our Clients in the Corporate Professionals and Executives section of this website. This does not imply that Brightworth is endorsed by the companies themselves.
Third-party rankings and recognitions from rating services or publications are no guarantee of future investment success. Working with a highly rated advisor does not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one clients' evaluation. Generally, ratings, rankings, and recognition are based on information prepared and submitted by the advisor. A more thorough disclosure of the criteria used in any of these rankings can be provided upon request.
FT 300 Disclosure: The Financial Times Top 300 Registered Investment Advisors is an independent listing produced by the Financial Times (July 2020). The FT 300 is based on data gathered from RIA firms, regulatory disclosures, and the FT’s research. As identified by the FT, the listing reflected each practice’s performance in six primary areas, including assets under management, asset growth, compliance record, years in existence, credentials, and accessibility. Neither the RIA firms nor their employees pay a fee to The Financial Times in exchange for inclusion in the FT 300.
Brightworth is committed to safeguarding the confidential information of its clients. We hold all personal information provided to our firm in the strictest confidence. These records include all personal information collected from current or former clients in connection with any of the services provided by Brightworth. Our policy with respect to your personal information is listed below.
- As part of our comprehensive wealth management services, we collect non-public personal financial information (encompassing investments, employee benefits, taxes, etc.), as well as health and family information as needed to provide our services to you from the following sources: (i) information we receive from you on applications or other forms, or in the course of communications between you or your designees and our staff; (ii) information about your transactions with us or others.
- In the normal course of business, we disclose personal information to companies that help us process or service your transactions or account(s), including, for example, companies that provide custodial services, trust services, and/or third-party administrative (TPA) services for your investment portfolios. Examples of the types of information provided include name, address, phone number, Social Security number, and information about your investments and investment experience.
- In the normal course of business, we may also use unaffiliated/third-party service providers to collect, analyze, maintain, store, and /or archive records and other data (in paper, electronic or digital form) that include client personal information. Examples of such services include document storage, email archival, contact and portfolio management, financial planning and related software, online client portal and/or aggregation services. Brightworth has a contractual relationship with these companies which does not permit them to use confidential client data for any other purposes.
- As part of our comprehensive wealth management services and with your authorization, we will discuss your financial information, as applicable with your other advisors. For instance, we may assist your CPA in compiling information for your tax returns. We may provide information to the attorney who prepares your estate planning documents.
- We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with SEC regulators or other law enforcement authorities.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees and agents for business purposes only. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
- We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
We understand the trust you have placed in us as your wealth advisor. You rely on us to act in your
FORM CRS/ADV 3
Wealth Management Fees
The annual wealth management fee is based upon the value of your investment portfolios:
- .30% annually for amounts greater than $10,000,000
- .50% annually for amounts greater than $5,000,000 up to $10,000,000
- .75% annually for amounts greater than $ 2,500,000 up to $5,000,000
- 1.00% annually for the first $2,500,000
Our wealth counsel service consists of two components based upon our core belief that expert integration is the key to financial success.
- Comprehensive Wealth Planning - Development of highly customized strategies to achieve your short and long-term goals, with ongoing monitoring and advice. This covers the major aspects of your financial situation including cash flow, income taxes, risk management, estate planning, philanthropy, education, and retirement analyses. Many, but not all, complex situations require an additional up-front planning fee, which will be discussed as part of our initial engagement conversation.
- Global Investment Solution - Portfolios of carefully selected investments designed to provide consistent, superior performance over time. Includes ongoing manager selection, rebalancing, and performance reporting.