Life’s hardest transition to accept is also the one we often cannot control. After the loss of a family member, the emotional impact can be enormous. Adding to this sense of loss, the challenge of understanding and re-tasking a financial life, with insurance, investments, and taxation can be overwhelming. How do you make any decisions, much less the right decisions, during such a difficult time?
Brightworth understands that after a loss in your family, you need not only empathy and understanding that come with experience, but the benefit of that experience helping others through difficult times. You and your advisor can carefully evaluate your financial situation, and together create a plan that takes care of you, your family, and your goals. We’ll then monitor and adjust this plan as necessary, working with you to meet those goals.
- Investment management
- Cash flow and income tax planning
- Business transition planning
- Risk management
- Estate planning
Wealth Management Fees
The annual wealth management fee is based upon the value of your investment portfolios:
- .30% annually for amounts greater than $10,000,000
- .50% annually for amounts greater than $5,000,000 up to $10,000,000
- .75% annually for amounts greater than $ 2,500,000 up to $5,000,000
- 1.00% annually for the first $2,500,000
Our wealth counsel service consists of two components based upon our core belief that expert integration is the key to financial success.
- Comprehensive Wealth Planning - Development of highly customized strategies to achieve your short and long-term goals, with on-going monitoring and advice. This covers the major aspects of your financial situation including cash flow, income taxes, risk management, estate planning, philanthropy, education and retirement analyses. Many, but not all, complex situations require an additional up-front planning fee, which will be discussed as part of our initial engagement conversation.
- Global Investment Solution - Portfolios of carefully selected investments designed to provide consistent, superior performance over time. Includes ongoing manager selection, rebalancing and performance reporting.