Brightworth helps individuals and families across the US build, preserve, and be generous with their wealth, letting them spend more time on the things that truly matter to them. From the beginning, we built our firm to align our interests with those of our clients, so that we are always on the same side of the table with those we serve.
A critical way in which we accomplish that is by being fee-only, selling no proprietary products and refusing to let compensation influence the guidance we provide to our clients. We are a team of over 60 professionals in Atlanta and Charlotte who are dedicated to providing independent and objective advice, taking care of our clients in the same manner we would want our own parents taken care of. By providing outstanding depth of expertise with a uniquely personal approach, we continue to create lasting relationships with clients to help build their financial future with confidence.
This position is located in the Charlotte office.
The Investment Operations Specialist is responsible for performing the daily activities of the investment operations department and will report directly to the firm’s Manager of Investment Operations. This includes the functions of portfolio accounting and administration, trading, billing, setting up client portals, assisting with tax reporting, and preparing a variety of other ongoing and special reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Finance, or related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in Investment Operations
- Working knowledge of financial terms and concepts
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Curiosity and a desire to continue learning and developing.
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through and communication skills
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to work individually as well as within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding quantitative analytical skills
- Experience using Tamarac Advisor View, or other portfolio management software, is highly preferable
- Experience using Tamarac Rebalancing, or other trading software, is highly preferable
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.