Brightworth is a nationally recognized, fee-only wealth management firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC. The wealth advisors at Brightworth have deep expertise across the financial disciplines, allowing us to provide ongoing, comprehensive financial advice to families across the country.
McGill Advisors, a division of Brightworth, is a fast-growing, Charlotte-based team assisting dental professionals to implement successful investment planning strategies and to navigate the complex investment decisions required to achieve financial independence.
This position is in our Charlotte office.
The successful candidate will work directly with the firm’s Wealth Advisors, including its senior partners and will play an integral role in the prospective client process and analysis as well as creating and monitoring financial plans. Candidate will prepare financial and investment analysis including: net worth statements, tax, cash flow and net worth projections, retirement planning, business transition strategies, insurance review, education funding analysis, asset allocation analysis, investment proposals and models, estate planning, etc. Candidate will also work with the Portfolio Management team to prepare monthly reporting and investment analysis reports. Candidate will develop specific planning recommendations, including a thorough knowledge of retirement plans and recommendations specific to the dental industry. The Wealth Planner role is a developmental role within the firm with a goal to become a Wealth Advisor.
- 3+ Years experience in financial planning, wealth management or public accounting, preferably working directly with client
- CFP® or CPA or working towards it
- Ability to juggle multiple projects successfully.
- Ability to learn new concepts and software packages quickly
- Be independently motivated, have excellent communication skills and have a strong work ethic
- Strong educational credentials and analytical background
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Familiarization with tax and other financial planning software, eMoney and Morningstar preferred
- Working knowledge of EMoney preferred
For additional information about our firm, visit www.mcgilladvisors.com
Please email your resume and cover letter email@example.com. No phone calls, please.