Brightworth is a nationally recognized, fee-only wealth management firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC, with over 3 billion dollars of investment assets under management. The wealth advisors at Brightworth have deep expertise across the financial disciplines, allowing us to provide ongoing, comprehensive financial advice to over 1,300 families across the country.
McGill Advisors, a division of Brightworth, is a fast-growing, Charlotte-based team assisting dental professionals to implement successful investment planning strategies and to navigate the complex investment decisions required to achieve financial independence.
This position is in our Charlotte office, which is located on Red Oak Boulevard.
The successful candidate will work directly with the firm’s Wealth Advisory team helping serve all clients assigned to him/her. Candidate will prepare financial plans and reviews including: net worth statements, tax, cash flow and net worth projections, stock option exercise strategies, insurance review, education funding analysis, asset allocation analysis, investment proposals, estate planning, etc. Candidate will also assist the Wealth Advisory team in the prospective client process. In addition to these tasks, the candidate will develop knowledge of specific planning recommendations, including a thorough knowledge of retirement plans and recommendations specific to the dental industry.
The Financial Planner role is a developmental position within the firm with an end goal of becoming a future Wealth Advisor.
- Bachelor of Finance, Accounting, or related field
- CPA or working toward it, and 2+ years’ experience preparing individual income tax returns, preferably working directly with clients
- CFP® or working toward it
- Ability to juggle multiple projects successfully
- Ability to learn new concepts and software packages quickly
- Be independently motivated, have excellent communication skills, and have a strong work ethic
- Strong educational credentials and analytical background
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Familiarization with tax and other financial planning software
- Working knowledge of EMoney and Morningstar preferred
For additional information about our firm, visit www.mcgilladvisors.com.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.