Brightworth is continuing to build our team and is currently in search of an experienced Executive Assistant.
Brightworth is a nationally recognized, fee-only wealth management firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC. The wealth advisors at Brightworth have deep expertise across the financial disciplines, allowing us to provide ongoing, comprehensive financial advice to families across the country.
This position is in our Buckhead office which is located at 3344 Peachtree Road, NE, Suite 2000, Atlanta, GA 30326.
Description of the Position
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage multiple Advisors’ schedules and calendars
- Set appointments, arrange internal/external meetings and conference calls
- Make travel arrangements
- Assist with meeting preparation such as pulling together materials or ordering lunch
- Greeting visitors and clients of the Advisors
- Prepare and manage expense reports and compliance reports for multiple Advisors
- Maintain continuing education requirements and records
- Work in conjunction with various other departments to support Advisors
- Polished and professional with 5+ years recent EA experience
- Strong people and organizational skills
- Good at multi-tasking and priortization
- Take initiative and work well independently, as well as within a team when required
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid computer aptitude and ability to learn new software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proactive and will anticipate Advisors’ needs
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
For additional information about our firm, please visit our website at www.brightworth.com
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.