Have you been offered an early retirement package from Delta? You need timely answers to important questions such as:
- Will the Enhanced Retirement Program or the Voluntary Opt-Out Program provide enough for me to fully retire, or do I need to find another job?
- How much can I spend in retirement if I accept the early retirement package?
- Which Delta Retirement Plan pension option should I elect?
- Should I rollover my Delta Family Care Savings 401(k) Plan to an IRA?
- What’s the best way to reduce my income taxes with these retirement benefits?
- Is now the time to refinance my mortgage, or pay it off?
- How will my medical costs change and what other insurance policies will I need?
- Do I need to change my will?
Since 1999 Brightworth has helped corporate professionals through the challenges of the severance process to make wise decisions with their finances.
Are you accepting an Enhanced Retirement Program
or a Voluntary Opt-Out Program Offer from Delta?
Our whitepaper, Are you accepting an Enhanced Retirement Program
or a Voluntary Opt-Out Program Offer from Delta? can be viewed and downloaded here.
Email us to schedule a no-obligation 30-minute phone or video consultation with one of our advisors.
Read more insights from our advisors here:
Taking Stock with Lisa Brown Podcast: Losing Your 6 Figure Job
Losing your 6-figure job? Executives navigating layoffs and buyouts have some critical decisions to make. In this podcast, I'll talk about some important steps to consider.
You Can Be Picky Before Accepting a Job Offer (yes, even in a pandemic)
With skyrocketing unemployment rates due to Covid-19, many people are finding themselves searching for new job opportunities. Wealth Advisor Patricia Sklar shares her advice on determining which opportunities to go after.
Am I Retired? Losing a Job Late in Your Career
Mark had a shell-shocked look in his eyes on the screen. Although we were now meeting virtually, there was no doubt of the swirling emotions he was experiencing. “Charlie, I think I may be retired,” he said...
Taking Stock with Lisa Brown Podcast: Downsized During the Pandemic
In this episode, we hear from two experts who specialize in helping corporate executives who are experiencing a job change.
In Your 40's with Money in a 401(k)? Don't Let This Bear Market Derail Your Financial Plan
If you’re in your 40s, you’ve been growing your wealth in the last decade since the 2008 recession. Now, you might have questions about how this current bear market will affect your 401(k).
Your 'Retirement Number' Took a Hit. Now What?
While most of the country focuses on staying healthy and safe during the current pandemic, it’s hard to escape the real economic impact all of this has taken.