At Brightworth we have extensive experience working with professional service providers in and around Atlanta, including attorneys, physicians, and Big 4 CPA partners. Our understanding of compensation, profit distribution, deferral opportunities, tax laws, and asset protection allows us to create a custom strategy to meet your long-term goals. Brightworth’s specialized processes uniquely positions us to work within your busy schedule to simplify your financial decision making on areas such as:
- How should I structure my cash flow to balance ongoing living expenses, taxes and savings?
- How much do I need to save outside my company plans now to capitalize on the practice I have built and make sure my lifestyle is protected when I retire?
- Are my benefits, compensation, profit distributions and deferral opportunities integrated appropriately to help me reach my financial goals?
- Are my hard-earned investments being professionally managed and monitored?
- How do I position and monetize my practice optimally for transition?
Our Expert Advisors
Nathan’s experience as a tax advisor and keen understanding of investment strategy and economics allow him to provide individuals with a basic understanding of the most complex aspects of their financial lives.
Dave's more than 30 years of experience working with executives, widows and charitable organizations brings wisdom and insight that is unprecedented in the wealth management field.
Lisa has focused her entire career in wealth management for high-net-worth families. "The most rewarding part of my job is helping my clients retire well, with confidence and security about their future."