Brightworth is a dynamic fee-only wealth management firm located in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, managing more than $1.4 billion of client assets. Our planners and advisors have decades of experience and some of the most advanced financial and investment certifications in the industry, making the Brightworth team uniquely positioned to serve our clients while providing opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
The successful candidate will work directly with the firm’s wealth advisors, including its senior partners, and will serve as a point person for all clients assigned to him/her. Candidate will prepare financial plans and reviews including: net worth statements, tax, cash flow and net worth projections, stock option exercise strategies, insurance review, education funding analysis, asset allocation analysis, investment proposals, estate planning, etc.
- CPA and 2+ years’ experience preparing individual income tax returns, preferably working directly with clients
- CFP® or working towards it
- Ability to juggle multiple projects successfully
- Ability to learn new concepts and software packages quickly
- Be independently motivated, have excellent communication skills and have a strong work ethic
- Strong educational credentials and analytical background
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel®
- Familiarization with tax and other financial planning software
- Working knowledge of eMoney® preferred
Please email your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.