Brightworth is a dynamic fee-only wealth management firm with offices in Atlanta and Charlotte. We currently manage $3 billion of client assets. Our planners and advisors have decades of experience and some of the most advanced financial and investment certifications in the industry, making the Brightworth team uniquely positioned to serve our clients while providing opportunity for professional growth and advancement. This position is located in our Atlanta office in Buckhead.
Position duties include:
- Being the “face of Brightworth” for all visitors to the firm;
- Answering phones and greeting clients and visitors to the office;
- Managing the conference room and office “hoteling” calendars;
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies
- Mailroom retrieval and distribution
- Additional administrative office support as needed
Qualifications for this Position:
- A high level of multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone and communication skills – enjoys talking to and meeting with clients
- Professional/polished appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Takes initiative and uses independent judgement
- Able to solve problems and works well with minimal supervision (once appropriately trained)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; No phone calls please.