Do you enjoy helping clients with their accounts and other administrative financial matters?
Are you looking for a fast-paced, professional work environment that challenges you to learn and grow in your position?
Brightworth is continuing to build our team and is currently in search of an experienced Client Service Administrator.
Brightworth is a dynamic fee-only wealth management firm with offices in Atlanta and Charlotte. We currently manage $3 billion in assets under management and serve clients across the country. With decades of experience serving wealthy families and some of the most advanced financial and investment certifications in the industry, the Brightworth team is uniquely positioned to serve our clients.
This position is in our Buckhead office which is located in the Sovereign building on Peachtree Road.
Description of the Position
Primary responsibilities will be fielding client calls and responding to issues such as:
- Opening and Closing Accounts – including preparing contracts, Investment Policy Statements, account paperwork, transfer forms, etc.
- Account Maintenance – assisting clients with transactions related to their existing accounts such as change of address, change of beneficiary, distributions, wiring funds, charitable gifts, account transfers, etc.
Qualifications for this Position
- Ability to handle large amounts of paperwork
- A high level of multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone and communication skills – enjoys talking to and meeting with clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys problem solving and researching account-related issues
- 2+ years previous investment advisor or brokerage sales assistant experience preferred
Please email your resume to email@example.com No phone calls please.