If so, now is the time to get their finances in order.
In 2015, we published a white paper with time sensitive financial considerations if you were receiving a severance package from The Coca-Cola Company. Recently we've been getting requests for that paper, and have updated it with 2017 information in response.
Brightworth currently serves over 130 executives and associates of The Coca-Cola Company, helping our clients to plan wisely for their financial future. If you know someone who may be receiving a severance package from The Coca-Cola Company, please share this web page.
Some of the common questions asked when receiving a severance package include:
- Will I be financially secure for the rest of my life, or do I have to find another job?
- What strategies will help minimize the tax impact of receiving a lump sum severance?
- How long will I have to exercise my stock options?
- Do I get to keep my PSUs and Performance Cash?
- Should I rollover my 401(k) to an IRA, or leave it where it is?
- Do I have the ability to postpone my Deferred Compensation Plan payments?
- Should I elect to begin my pension benefits now, or wait?
- What is the best plan for my life, disability, and health insurance needs?
- Are there other areas of my finances that will be positively or negatively impacted by this transition?
Please click the image below or click here to view a free, printable or downloadable copy of Are you receiving a severance package from The Coca-Cola Company?: Top ten steps to get prepared for executives and associates. No email or contact information is required to view, print, or download.
And if you'd like to speak with Brightworth about building a strategy for your financial future, please contact us.